Over a few years, the locomotive industry has witnessed remarkable technological advancements. Among notable innovations is the creation of the miniature camera device mounted on the windshield of a vehicle.
Originally imagined to capture stunning scenery on the road only, the dash cam has evolved into a must-have tool for drivers and fleet management, who value safety and accountability.
Features of the Dash Camera for Cars:-
These are the most essential features of the best dash cam for cars in India.
- High-Resolution Recording:With night vision capabilities, digital dashcams record video in high-definition (HD) and ultra-high definitions (UHD), such as 1080p.
- Wide Angle Lens:Dashboard cameras have a wide-angle lens to capture a broad view of the road.
- G-Sensor:When there is a sudden movement or impact, the dashboard camera can save the recording as an emergency file invulnerable to erasing.
- Parking Mode:Dash cams can monitor the car when parked. It detects motions, noises and vibrations around the car and sends snippets on the mobile app.
- Wi-Fi and App Connectivity: Wi-Fi connectivity enables wireless transfer of videos to family and friends, while the app allows you to receive crucial notifications and updates.
- AI-Based Smart Alerts: If you manage a fleet, this feature enables you to receive alerts about when a trip starts or ends, find out when the car breaches the geo-fence, or when the camera reboots.
Benefits of Dash Camera:
Dash Camera for Cars come with a parking mode feature, which monitors a vehicle when parked. They capture the motions or any impact around the vehicle and send you a real-time snippet to your phone app.
Dash cameras with GPS help know your car’s speed and location. This information is useful, especially when you have a fleet business and want to know the car’s direction and provide easy tracking in case of an accident.
Capture Memorable Moments
Dash cameras have a bigger role than simply helping record footage in case of accidents. They have a high-quality camera resolution and a huge memory space to enable you to record scenic routes during road trips.
Protects Against Fraud
Dash cameras protect drivers from fraudulent claims or staged accidents. They record every moment of your vehicle, preventing you from falling victim to false accusations. They also record real-time footage of the road, which can help provide objective evidence in an accident.
Instills Safer Driving Habits
Dash cameras record all events on a car’s inside and outside. Drivers aware of being recorded practice responsible driving habits. They also save the footage recorded, which is usable for self-evaluation.
Provide Concrete Evidence During Accidents
In unfortunate events of car accidents, a dash camera provides crucial information that can aid in investigating an accident. They are mounted on the front windshield and capture clear footage, usable as evidence to prove how the accident unfolded and who is responsible.
From ensuring you capture valuable moments to having an inbuilt GPS tracker, a car camera is a valuable investment. They enhance the driving experience and create a safer road environment for drivers and users.