October criminal offense stories – Orange County Sign-up
Anaheim Police Department simply call logs demonstrate officers responded to circumstances of assault and battery, vandalism, drunk in public and trespassing at Disneyland in Oct.
Anaheim Police responded to far more than 35 phone calls at Disneyland in Oct that resulted in some sort of action taken by officers.
SEE ALSO: Disneyland sells out of an additional Magic Essential yearly move
The Happiest Location on Earth is also a person of the most secure — with law enforcement responding at the time or twice a day on regular to the Anaheim topic parks that appeal to thousands and thousands of site visitors every year.
Anaheim Police Office phone logs for Oct. 1-31 display what forms of crimes officers responded to through the thirty day period at Disneyland.
The police data consists of the date, time and sort of the get in touch with — these types of as petty theft, brandishing a firearm or disturbing the peace for example.
The Anaheim Law enforcement Department contact logs also contain the disposition of the scenario — no matter if officers booked a suspect, filed a report or issued a citation or warning. In some scenarios, calls are canceled or no even more action is essential.
Anaheim Police Section call log for October at Disneyland:
- Friday, Oct. 1, 10:59 a.m. — Narcotics, quotation issued
- Saturday, Oct. 2, 9:49 a.m. — Narcotics, report taken
- Monday, Oct. 4, 8:32 a.m. — Narcotics, quotation issued
- Monday, Oct. 4, 4:58 p.m. — Disturbing the peace, report taken
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 12:48 a.m. — Suspicious particular person, area interrogation carried out
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2:06 p.m. — Trespassing, suspect booked
- Wednesday, Oct. 6, 7:05 p.m. — Narcotics, citation issued
- Thursday, Oct. 7, 9:30 p.m. — Drunk in public, suspect booked
- Friday, Oct. 8, 10:13 a.m. — Brandishing a firearm, quotation
- Monday, Oct. 11, 10:58 a.m. — Narcotics, report taken
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 12:09 a.m. — Suspicious situations, report taken
- Wednesday, Oct. 13, 9:21 a.m. — Trespassing, warning issued
- Wednesday, Oct. 13, 10:25 a.m. — Trespassing, industry interrogation performed
- Wednesday, Oct. 13, 11:04 a.m. — Assault and battery, report taken
- Thursday, Oct. 14, 9:43 a.m. — Narcotics, quotation issued
- Friday, Oct. 15, 7:43 p.m. — Vandalism, quotation issued
- Saturday, Oct. 16, 3:06 p.m. — Narcotics, report taken
- Saturday, Oct. 16, 4:44 p.m. — Brandishing a knife or non-firearm, report taken
- Sunday, Oct. 17, 9:32 p.m. — Drunk in community, citation issued
- Monday, Oct. 18, 6:32 p.m. — Irritating or threatening mobile phone get in touch with, report taken
- Monday, Oct. 18, 7:29 p.m. — Petty theft, quotation issued
- Monday, Oct. 18, 7:50 p.m. — Drunk in public, suspect booked
- Wednesday, Oct. 20, 9:04 p.m. — Disturbing the peace, suspect booked
- Thursday, Oct. 21, 9:21 p.m. — Disturbing the peace, report taken
- Friday, Oct. 22, 7:28 p.m. — Assault and battery, report taken
- Saturday, Oct. 23, 7:47 a.m. — Narcotics, quotation issued
- Monday, Oct. 25, 3:27 a.m. — Disturbing the peace, report taken
- Monday, Oct. 25, 9:26 a.m. — Narcotics, report taken
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 10:43 p.m. — Trespassing, suspect booked
- Wednesday, Oct. 27, 6:43 p.m. — Suspicious conditions, report taken
- Wednesday, Oct. 27, 7:43 p.m. — Assault and battery, report taken
- Wednesday, Oct. 27, 8:56 p.m. — Suspicious circumstances, report taken
- Thursday, Oct. 28, 7:39 p.m. — Disturbing the peace, quotation issued
- Thursday, Oct. 28, 11:08 p.m. — Narcotics, report taken
- Saturday, Oct. 30, 11:06 p.m. — Narcotics, citation issued
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 8:17 a.m. — Narcotics, quotation issued
Trespassing will involve moving into or remaining on a home with out permission. Disturbing the peace can consist of making use of offensive language or finding in a fight. Petty theft is less than $950. Assault and battery includes the use of power or violence. Drunk in community can include selecting fights, passing out or the lack of ability to care for oneself thanks to intoxication. Brandishing a firearm or knife consists of drawing or exhibiting a weapon in a threatening method or for the duration of a combat.
Police phone calls for misplaced or located residence, patrol checks and miscellaneous incidents had been not included in this report.
On occasion, crimes that transpired at a further spot can be claimed to Anaheim Police officers doing work at the Disneyland resort.
Disneyland will take a complete tactic to safety inside of the topic parks and lodges, at the Downtown Disney out of doors browsing shopping mall and along the pedestrian promenades with metal detectors and luggage checks at stability checkpoints, according to the Disneyland web page. Disneyland safety officers and uniformed Anaheim Police officers patrol the Disneyland resort assets.
SEE ALSO: Disneyland law enforcement blotter: September criminal offense stories
To set Disneyland’s rather low criminal offense stats into context, it is critical to understand how many men and women visit Disney’s Anaheim theme parks on a day-to-day, month-to-month and once-a-year basis.
Disneyland and Disney California Journey welcome the equal of a tiny city’s inhabitants with 78,000 checking out the parks on a daily basis, in accordance to the Themed Leisure Affiliation/AECOM. Which is almost a quarter of Anaheim’s population of 350,000, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
In a common month, Disneyland and DCA bring in nearly 2.4 million people, in accordance to the TEA/AECOM report. That is just in excess of 50 percent the size of the city of Los Angeles.
In an regular 12 months, Disney’s two Anaheim concept parks host 28.6 million visitors, in accordance to the TEA/AECOM report. That is approximately three-quarters of the measurement of the California inhabitants.